The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark search twitter facebook feed linkedin instagram google-plus avvo phone envelope checkmark mail-reply spinner error close
Skip to main content

If you can not settle your personal injury case < how does it get started ? In Tennessee , the most common way to start the legal process is the filing of a complaint . A complaint sets forth a claim for relief or a claim for damages either actual and compensatory damages for both property damages and personal injury damages . The complaint is usually a short statement of the facts and nature of the claim . It must also demand a judgement for the relief sought . Most complaints are filed in your local Circuit Court .

Comments are closed.

Of Interest