The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark The Legal Examiner Mark search twitter facebook feed linkedin instagram google-plus avvo phone envelope checkmark mail-reply spinner error close
Skip to main content

Recently, a fellow attorney asked me to represent his daughter in a car accident case.It became apparent that she did not know what to do in her case. So, it gave me idea to discuss a few simple things to do in case you have been in a car wreck.

Call the police immediately. The police officers will come to the accident scene where they have many duties to perform.One of the most important is to complete an accident report. They will speak to the drivers, interview witnesses, and draw diagrams of the scene. Also, they will make a determination of who was at fault in the accident. It is critical to obtain an police report as soon as posible. If you have had an accident in Nashville, Davidson County,Tennessee, you can get most reports at the Metropolitan Police Department located at 200 James Robertson Parkway.

Comments are closed.

Of Interest